Interior view of County Surveyor Conrad Von Blucher's office located in the old 1914 Nueces County Courthouse on Chaparral Street in Corpus Christi, Texas. Two men sit by desks; the man at left is Von Blucher and on the right is N. F. Phillips, from Sinton, Texas. The room also contains several tables piled with documents and a stacked radiator on the ceiling. The old courthouse was the only building in Corpus Christi with radiators placed as such. Note the cuspidor on the floor. Blucher is also pictured in negative 976:0021:0277.